[ltp] Erase key labels

George Yanos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:22:22 -0600 (CST)

My t42p is about a year old, I've worn the little finger feel tabs off the
F (can't even see it) and the J (can see it but not feel it).  The letters
are as good as new.

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005, honey wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 13:54 +0000, Paul RIVIER wrote:
>>
>> I want to use a dvorak layout on my thinkpad, and I would like to take
>> this opportunity to do somthing I'd really like : erase (in a proper
>> way) labels (letters, modifiers etc.) printed on the keys.
>> If it is properly done, I imagine that would result in an impressive
>> look ! :)
>> Does anyone have an idea about how to do that ?
>
> Just type a lot for 3 months or so: works a treat on my thinkpad
> keyboard (swapped twice and due another, sigh).

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos@uic.edu   *                                                *