[ltp] atitvout: s-video/tv-out in colour?

Macskassy Csaba linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:04:54 +0100

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:19:25 +0100, Leon Brokken <leon.brokken@med.lu.se>
wrote:

> Hey List!
>
> Using atitvout I got s-video/tv-out to work on my T41 with radeon 7500
> mobility, but only in black and white on tv (at 640x480).
> Anyone an idea how to turn this into colour? Could it have anything to
> do with correct synchronisation or refresh rates?
>
> Cheers, Leon.

Afaik thats a hardware problem. You used the wrong cable or something. I
don't have more information about this because I do not have a tv-out on
my thinkpad, but I think that some years ago I read about this problem...

Yours,
Csaba

--
Macskassy Csaba