[ltp] unstable after undervolting

Marcus Hagn linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:12:20 +0100

Prime95 is a good program to test the stability. Let it run at least
24 hours and see if it finds any stability problems. I had cases where
a stability problem was detected after 20 hours of stable activities.
If you have found a stable point increase the voltage by one
additional step to account for any temperature effects, and than you
system should be stable.

Regards
Marcus