[ltp] tp_smapi 0.09 (dual battery, extended status support)

Shem Multinymous linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:46:03 +0200

Hi,

On 12/14/05, Paul RIVIER <paul.rivier@eleve.emn.fr> wrote:
> I'd love to let you use mine but I'm in scotland now, then I'll be back
> in france in may, then I will be in spain. I guess your are not from
> those area :)
> If you know precisely the fees to ship it to you for a month or so, let
> me know. I am only a student, but I think it is worth the cost.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm indeed not from those areas, and I fear
that with airmail shipping back and forth (maybe $20 each), plus the
taxes they may charge both way, it can get expensive - especially when
I can't promise I'll manage to figure out the interface.

  Shem