[ltp] CD-RW/DVD-RW Multi-Burner problem with cdrecord

Arnaud Fontaine linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:45:16 +0100

    Wolfgang> Did you try a different medium yet?

Hello,

I have tried CD-R (which works fine) and CD-RW (high speed but doesn't
work at all as mentioned before).

    Wolfgang> But since Torsten made similar experiences, I guess
    Wolfgang> waiting for 2.6.15 is the best option, since then libata
    Wolfgang> will officially support ATAPI devices. And according to
    Wolfgang> the last rc-Changelog of Linus, it can't be long till the
    Wolfgang> final release.

Do you know if the suspend patch and other patches that you were talking
about in your howto are included in 2.6.15-rc5 ? What should i do in
order to have SATA working and suspend too ? (with a 2.6.14, suspend to
RAM/HD works great).

I think your howto is really great, really. Thanks for this
documentation.

Regards,
--
Arnaud Fontaine <arnaud@andesi.org> - http://www.andesi.org/ | GPG
Public Key available on pgp.mit.edu | Fingerprint: D792 B8A5 A567 B001