[ltp] Software suspend, ibm_acpi and tpb

Eric Van Buggenhaut linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:54:26 +0100

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 11:37:42AM +0100, Arnaud Fontaine wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using software suspend included in the kernel, it works fine on my
> T43 with suspend to ram and suspend to disk too. However, after
> restoring the system using suspend to disk, ibm_acpi and tpb doesn't
> work anymore. I have compiled ibm_acpi as kernel module and it works
> like a charm with suspend to ram. Any idea ?

I have another problem, when resuming after suspend2, i lose usb
support for usb mass-storage devices, iow i can't mount my usb pen
anymore. Is this a known issue ? Any workaround ?

--
Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT
ericvb@debian.org