[ltp] T43 and libdvdcss/libdvdread

Arnaud Fontaine linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:17:29 +0100

>>>>> "honey" == honey  <gneeki@gmail.com> writes:

    honey> This might not be much help, but I frequently saw these on my
    honey> T40's Matshita drive, toiled away with possible
    honey> kernel/software problems, then ran the IBM diagnostics (from
    honey> my *recovery partition which I didn't delete*!) and the drive
    honey> proved to be bad.  A swap under warranty fixed it.

Hello,

I have just tried video DVD (unencrypted) and it works well with mplayer
and nothing in my logs. So, do you think that it might be a hardware
problem even if only encrypted video DVD doesn't work ?

Regards,
--
Arnaud Fontaine <arnaud@andesi.org> - http://www.andesi.org/ | GPG
Public Key available on pgp.mit.edu | Fingerprint: D792 B8A5 A567 B001