[ltp] acpi suspend fails on x40 after undocking from ultrabase

Jon Dowland linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:36:14 +0000

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 09:45:06PM +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> Has anyone else experienced this? It makes my ultradock a paperweight
> :/

It has occurred to me that I may have confused the acpi system by
docking my laptop whilst suspended. I did this as my AC adaptor was
plugged into the ultrabase. Using APM, there would be no event. However
I wonder if the dock event caused the laptop to unsuspend (or maybe it
was queued for when I eventually did unsuspend)?

--
Jon Dowland
http://alcopop.org/