[ltp] Thorsten Duechting is out of the office.

VaibhaV Sharma linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:38:54 -0500

Alejandro Bonilla wrote:

>Now that we are on Holidays... Can people that actually frequently go to
>vacations, put something so we don't start this war again?
>
> .Alejandro

Well, most of these are dumb autoresponders. Users do not have control
over who to send a response to. Its a flat rule to respond to every
email (minus the senders who have already got it once).

That reminds me, I haven't seen any good, user customizable
autoresponders out there. Except if you can write your own procmail script.

--
VaibhaV
http://vsharma.net

PS: Yeah, no flamewars on this please. I am on no one's side. ;)