AW: [ltp] Thorsten Duechting is out of the office.

Meidinger Chris linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:55:24 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C60881.2F754F65

You can configure Outlook to do it, but not by using the OoO-Assistent. =
You need to have a running Outlook client and you can do it in the =
normal rulebase you use to move messages to folders or whatever.=20

If, for example, you have a desktop in your office as well as your =
notebook which you probably take on vacation (at least if you're on this =
list...) you can let that machine run.

Cheers,

Chris

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----