[ltp] Re: Multilink ppp for isdn

Ted Frater linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 04:25:53 +0000

Ive tried to setup multilink ppp isdn with slackware 10 and a multitech
I-way 128k hopper, with a couple of isp's.
  It works fine at 64k but for some reason wont connect at 128 despite
setting up the init string according to the book for the modem.
  also there isnt anywhere I can find in suse 10 to do the same with a
Fritz pcmcia isdn card, tho this works fine at 64k.
  Suse 10 doesnt seem to have anywhere one can modify the dialup package.
  Is anyone currently using any linux distro with 128k isdn? if so what
diastro and what modem? and what did you do to get it to work.
  were in the UK with BT,s home highway. setup. Have to stick with it
for the time being.
Anyhelp much appreciated.