[ltp] Done shopping for a Thinkpad

Cynthia Eliason linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:52:28 +0000

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 06:26 am, Bill Sheppard wrote:
> It took me less than 30 seconds on a publicly available website to
> surmise that your full name is "Cynthia D Eliason",

  That's also on my own website.  The one you used got the phone number wrong.
That number belongs to my friend at www.cbsled.com . My site is
www.cherrymountainkennel.com , and it is important for people to be able to
find me in order that I might earn a living and pay for another used
Thinkpad.
   Note to potential stalkers: don't try to find me with Mapquest, it places
my address about 2 miles away from where it really is.

  I have purchased a T23 on eBay; it'll be a bit of an upgrade from the a20m I
wrecked.  I'll be glad when it gets here, this iBook just doesn't quite make
it!

--
Cindy Eliason
Whitefield, NH