[ltp] Recommended Thinkpad Model? $1500?

Dale Amon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 05:18:53 +0000

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 06:35:27PM -0500, David Tansey wrote:
> well, it was ubuntu -- which had a restricted-modules package with each
> kernel that has it. and i think that there are madwifi modules that go
> with debian (somehwere on the web.)=20

I found this one:

  http://www.marlow.dk/site.php/tech/madwifi

which I'm using my evening play time on. I'd appreciate it
if anyone can vouch for the site. One can never be too
careful these days ;-)

--=20
   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT--