[ltp] Re: t4* and acpi

Thomas Hartwig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:55:35 +0100

Sorry, but there is an other issue: do you have 3D supprt in your X with
  standard drivers? For that you need the radeon ati driver from the
kernel which you disabled in your config. When you enable it, then
compilation fails as well, because of an other error in the radeon patches:
drivers/video/aty/radeonfb.h:627: error: syntax error before "pm_message_t"

I will compare with the patches Volker Braun did include in its kernel.

Thomas