[ltp] hotkey and hotswap

Winsley von Spee linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:22:37 +0100

This is what my script depends on ... it isn't to manage the swapping
itself it is just to automate this process ...

btw If you use 0xffff fn+F5 doesn't longer work guess the bios is told
to left this to the Operating System (as written in the ibm_acpi
readme ) so I wrote a Script too enable disable bluetooth and one for
wlan as well....is there something like an ibm utils package ??? Perhaps
it is worth to build one for this and other purpose ...