[ltp] TPM under TP42 and Linux 2.6.11rc2

Ulrich Kuehn linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:51:52 +0100

Hi Bj=F6rn,

(I dont have the scandinavic letters, so I hope the '=F6' is ok)

You should check out all information available from the IBM research web
site at http://www.research.ibm.com/gsal/tcpa/

There you will also find some example programs.

Hope this helps

Ulrich