[ltp] using vncserver for presentations on T40

Nick Rout linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:49:52 +1300

Just  let me get this right before i start going down the wrong track and confusing us both :-)

you want have two displays, one on the lcd of the laptop and the other on the external monitor.
The displays are to have different things on, but both controllable from sitting in front of the laptop?

On