[ltp] partial success w/ radeon-patch on T41

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:49:56 +0100

hi,

there is no need for anymore, because you have kernel based cpu clock
adjustment,  which faster and easier to use.

This is possible since kernel 2.6.9 !!!

this script do the trick for me:
#!/bin/bash

echo 1500000 >  /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
echo ondemand >  /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

Greetz

Konstantin