[ltp] [ACPI] T40 2373-8CG with this setup is not affected by the power drain[/ACPI]

Tomek Jarzynka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:48:42 +0100

On Tuesday 01 of February 2005 19:01, Bob Alexander wrote:
> Tom, please go to my wiki page on this topic in which I have also
> attached many files (the complied kernel, the patches, many config
> files) hoping it will be able to help someone. Please let me know if you
> found it helpful and any corrections/additions.
> http://chefacciamo.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Debian/ACPIpowerOK

Thanks, I'll have a look and let you know.

--
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"Unix, BASIC, C, PASCAL, APL, ADA, and PROFANITY spoken here."