[ltp] RPM for Kernel with SoftwareSuspend2 2.5.6 for 2.6.11rc3

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 04 Feb 2005 10:32:26 -0600 (CST)

Folks:

I cannot buid a new kernel due to insufficent space on my /usr patition and would like to know if anyone has built a .rpm package or knows how I can install a .deb package on my FC3 install for the latest (and greatest) Software Suspend 2 for the 2.6.11rc3 kernel with ibm-acpi 0.10 release.  I found and tested a 2.6.11rc2 kernel, but I could not resume from suspend.

Thanks.

--
James McKenzie
Still looking for a resumeable suspend for my A22p....

This message was sent from a PCS Phone from Sprint.
Get a free PCS Mail account!
Sign up via the Web Browser on your Sprint Phone
or at http://www.sprintpcs.com.