[ltp] sleep problems on T21

no have linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:55:57 +0100 (MET)

i am just answering myself. i noticed a way to let the labtop sleep in
peace: disconnect the labtop from the source, meaning work on battery, then
you can switch the labtop to sleep, after that you may connect the labtop
with electricity if you like.
i couldn't manage to bring the labtop to sleep while it is connected to
electricity source.
i don't have any explation. but it works.
greetings.