[ltp] Mailing List Problems

Richard Mancusi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:06:08 -0600

We may be drifting a bit too far off-topic and I don't
want to upset anyone on the list.  So, I will close my
part with this ...

That is not how it appears to be working for me.  My
SENT message appears as any sent message would.
It does not require anyone to reply to it for it to appear
in the "Conversation".  What I don't get is my message
coming from the list - only out-going - not incoming.
Is that a problem?  I guess not.  Although there is a
certain comfort when you receive your message from
a list.  You know it arrived there and was processed.
The obvious problem is that all my Sent messages
would be duplicated in the Conversation.  Everything
in life has trade-offs.  I am happy with Gmail.

Rich