[ltp] Watching movies off compact flash?

Dale Amon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:42:42 +0000

--kbCYTQG2MZjuOjyn

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 09:23:43PM -0500, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
> These days, I consider Amtrak to be a far more civilized way of
> travelling between Boston and New York than (for example) flying,
> because you get far more uninterrupted hacking time on your laptop; no
> need to go through the airport security, turning off your laptop
> during takeoff and landing, and so on.

I agree. When I'm in the states I often do the NYC-DC
run and if I'm on my own I go AMTRAK. Of course if there
are several people it's cheaper to rent a car.

--=20
   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"

--kbCYTQG2MZjuOjyn

--kbCYTQG2MZjuOjyn--