[ltp] [ACPI] Thinkpad radeon_pm.c patches (T40 2373-8CG with this setup is not affected by the power drain)

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 09 Feb 2005 20:45:02 -0700

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 09:26 -0500, Pete Toscano wrote:
>
>>Bob Alexander wrote:
>>
>>>To do a useful work someone should input all/most/many Thinkpads with a
>>>Radeon types/models into the patch (I do not know how to do that).
>>
>>I was thinking about this myself.  If people want to send me their
>>machine's stanzas, I'll start collecting them and adding them to the
>>drivers/video/aty/radeon_pm.c patch (radeonfb-thinkpad-pm-2.patch).  So
>>far, I've just added my own.  I'll be sure to keep passing this on to
>>the maintainer of this file (Paul? Ben?)
>

> Me.

Where do you find this?  This may sound strange, but my A22p needs
radeon support, not Rage128.  If I compile in Rage128 only support, I
get a blank screen about half way through the boot process with
2.6.11-rc3.

--
James McKenzie