xorg's radeon driver (was: Re: [ltp] switch between clone mode and second screen)

Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:24:40 -0500

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:15:24 +0100, Christof Musik <christof@freenet.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Could you post your config, because I tried DVI with XOrg 6.8.1 and it
> didn't worked for me.

newer thinkpads with DVI and LCD won't work.  The problem is that the
driver expects crtc1 to drive both the lvds controller and the tmds
controller.  What we would want in this situation is crtc1 diving lvds
and crtc2 driving tmds or vice versa.  It's on my todo list, but I've
been too busy lately to really get it going.

Alex