[ltp] Temperatures for fan ON (T41)

Uwe Walter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:51:17 +0100

On So, 2005-02-13 at 18:01 +0100, Alejandro Sobrino Beltr=E1n wrote:
> if somebody has a T4x and can post their
> temps - fan on/off so I could compare...

I'm still trying to get the fan in my T42p *off* once! Until today, no
success: As soon as it starts, it does not stop again.

However, the GPU in the T42p (Fire GL2, Radeon 9600) is quite hot, the
2GHz Dothan CPU also, and additionally I'm usually either using the
Gigabit Ethernet or the WiFi. I assume, this is just a hot system...

Compared to mine, your system is *impressively* cool!
(temperatures:   41 44 32 50 [...])
Which makes me believe even more, that I won't see my fan turn off
during usage...

Sad to hear, that even with your values, the fan does not stop.

Greetings, UW(e)