[ltp] IBM Thinkpad BMPs

Eben King linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:15:48 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, kain wrote:

> maybe this is a bit offtopic: I need the original 16bit BMP file shipped
> with the latest bios release and Centrino logo up to date, standing at
> the changelog(I have a R50e 1834NFG Pentium M 1500Mhz).
> Can someone please put it online or mail me the file?
> Plus kindly I ask if someone has some IBM artwork on black background,
> centrino, original thinkpad logotypes, and so on.

My T40's boot screen says "IBM" and something about F12, no mention of
Centrino.  I also have access to a T41 which says "IBM" and _does_ mention
Centino, but as I rarely use it I'm not sure of its specifics.  Would either
of these do?  If so, how do I extract the BIOS?

--
The powers in charge keep us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor
with the cry of national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil to