[ltp] Re: ACPI suspend problem on T23

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:36:25 +0200

--phCU5ROyZO6kBE05

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 09:56:16AM -0800, Michael Perry wrote:
> I have not seen this particular behavior on my T23.  I'm running the
> stock savage driver in debian's sid package but I also have tried Tim
> Robert's savage driver on occasion and never seen this.  It brings to
> mind another problem I have though.  I cannot set the X server to run at
> 32 bpp at all here.  The colors get all strange.

I'm running at 32 bpp all the time here on my T23 (XFree86 from Debian
unstable, now Xorg from Ubuntu hoary).  Occasionally (e.g. if I try to
start a second X server on a different virtual console) the colours get
all garbled and reboot the only way to fix the situation.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

--phCU5ROyZO6kBE05

--phCU5ROyZO6kBE05--