[ltp] Re: ACPI suspend problem on T23

Michael Perry linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:07:44 -0800

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 01:36:25AM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 09:56:16AM -0800, Michael Perry wrote:
> > I have not seen this particular behavior on my T23.  I'm running the
> > stock savage driver in debian's sid package but I also have tried Tim
> > Robert's savage driver on occasion and never seen this.  It brings to
> > mind another problem I have though.  I cannot set the X server to run at
> > 32 bpp at all here.  The colors get all strange.
>
> I'm running at 32 bpp all the time here on my T23 (XFree86 from Debian
> unstable, now Xorg from Ubuntu hoary).  Occasionally (e.g. if I try to
> start a second X server on a different virtual console) the colours get
> all garbled and reboot the only way to fix the situation.
>
> Marius Gedminas
> --

Could you post the refresh parts of your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file as
well as your color depths?  I want to compare them against what i have.
You're just using the stock savage S3 driver in both?

--
Michael Perry | do or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
mperry@lnxpowered.org | http://www.lnxpowered.org