[ltp] T40, ACPI, and sleeping

Bob Alexander linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:38:37 +0100

Andreas Schlick wrote:
> Hello Bob,
>

>>the purpose of my chefacciamo.xwiki.com is for PERSONAL logging of what
>>I do and therefore need it as my memory (since my natural memory is very
>>strange).
>

> I hope you didn't misunderstand me, I just wanted to
> encourage the use of thinkwiki.org. My apologies if my email was in any way
> offending.
>
> Bye
>  Andreas

Andreas,
not at all !!! I was only excusing myself since what I publish in
chefacciamo is not polished enough to always help others.

I hope you understand what I mean.

If the notes are for my memory, I know:

1) my setting
2) my objectives
3) my knowledge

If you write for others you must put those things in some extension ...

What I meant is only that you can please take any material you want from
my site and graft it in thinkwiki which BTW I find excellent.

Friends ? :)

Ciao,
Bob