[ltp] Re: Problems with Power-OFF

Dirk Deimeke linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:30:22 +0100

Hi Daniel,

> *nod*  For what it is worth, given that Debian is just running into a
> new stable release, unstable has been completely problem free for some
> time now.

sometimes a KDE-application crashes on my machine, so I would not sign=20
"problem-free" for testing.

=46or the same reason I would not think unstable is "problem-free". All in =
all=20
that's the reason why I don't want to switch completely to unstable.

> I wouldn't hesitate to suggest you try it if, as you mention, you are
> familiar with Linux, but no so much with Debian in particular.

The solution Bj=F8rn offered sounds best for me.

Thanks for your support.

Dirk