[ltp] PATCH: radeon LCD plus DVI support

Martin Steigerwald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:55:21 +0100

Am Sonntag, 20. Februar 2005 00:40 schrieb Alex Deucher:
> If you have a thinkpad with a DVI port on the docking station, can you
> try this patch?
> http://www.botchco.com/alex/xorg/crtc_to_output.patch
> you'll need to use:
> Option "Monitorlayout" "LVDS, TMDS"
>
> it should enable LVDS on crtc1 and internal TMDS on crtc2 (LCD plus
> DVI).
>
> I also have binaries here:
> elfloader:
> http://www.botchco.com/alex/xorg/radeon_drv.o
> dllloader:
> http://www.botchco.com/alex/xorg/radeon_drv.so
>
> Let me know how it goes.  I don't have the hardware to test myself.

Hello Alex,

is something similar possible on a ThinkPad T23 (Savage) with
Portreplicator II (which has a DVI port). Or doesn't the T23 support DVI
out (even when the port replicator has such a port). I never got the DVI
port to work with an external LCD.

Regards,