[ltp] 600e PIII upgrade under linux

Damien Challet linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:07:07 +0000

On Saturday 19 February 2005 00:12, Dean Hedin wrote:
> Ha! A better web search could have saved me an afternoon of work!

If you had it done before me, it would have saved much more than an afternoon!

> How are you testing cache latency under linux?   My latency is probably the
> same as yours since we both took the linuxbios path!

The code that comes from linuxbios prints it out. But as you say it is likely
that the latency is the same. I wonder how to impose in the code the latency
to be 0.

Could you find a way of booting without having to press esc and then f1 ?