[ltp] unfortunate incident with thinkpad

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:22:14 -0600

I have installed antennas into a system before. Only a few have them in
the LCD. Most of them have the antennas around the mother board. You
shouldn't have a problem installing the antennas, if you find them.

About your HD, did the BIOS recognize it? Else I would think it's
something else...