[ltp] INTEL PRO 2200BG 802.11 b/g wireless LAN mini-PCI card

René Castberg linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:52:31 +0100

I have a Intel 2915a/b/g in my thinkpad, it works well.
I had to apply a cmos hack before i could install it otherwise my t40p
wouldn't boot.
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~mjg59/thinkpad/hacks.html
After running this, it changed some bit in the nvram it works great.
The drivers are running reliably although some features like monitor
mode aren't working yet.

René Castberg