[ltp] Unable to resume from suspend to ram on a T23

Ben linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:40:14 -0500

Tino Keitel wrote:

>On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 09:48:22 +0100, Tino Keitel wrote:
>
>[...]
>

>>I attached the kernel config and X config, maybe this helps.
>>

>And here is my suspend script:
>
>#!/bin/bash
>
>#/sbin/modprobe -r ipw2100 || exit 1
>/bin/sync
>
>/bin/echo -n 3 > /proc/acpi/sleep
>
>amixer set Master mute >/dev/null 2>&1
>amixer set PCM mute >/dev/null 2>&1
>amixer set Master unmute >/dev/null 2>&1
>amixer set PCM unmute >/dev/null 2>&1
>
>#/etc/acpi/actions/battery.sh
>#/sbin/service cpuspeed restart
>
>As you can see, nothing special. Just some ALSA stuff to get sound
>after resume.
>
>Regards,
>Tino

Thanks Tino, Michael, you've given me some ideas. The scripts I am using
are pretty much functionally identical to the ones you guys sent, so
there must be something in my config that is not quite compatible. I'm
betting it's the fb support, but won't have time to recompile my kernel
until next week sometime.
I'll let you know what works...

Thanks again,
Ben