R51 with intel card and dual screens (was: [ltp] Last desperate attempt to show off my Debian Thinkpad ataconference)

Uwe Brauer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:30:23 -0500

    Carl-Fredrik> Hi,
> [...]
Hello

Thanks for the files I tried your scripts and your configuration file,
but it does not seem to work. I fire the scripts up the server starts
but nothing happens to the external monitor!

Using fn F7 switches but leaves the LCD screen blank
(BTW this happened when I used the scritp of the url I posted earlier)

What do I miss, or does this mean I cannot have dual screen (while
this works under XP). Please tell me that I am wrong.

Could you describe in some steps how you proceed in order to get the
presentation in a dual screen mode?

Thank you very much in advance, if I do not get this feature enable I
have to switch that Laptop.

Uwe Brauer

PS would you mind, if I send you my XF86Config?