[ltp] hdparm settings?

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:04:47 +0100

--=-G4AGzWF4gYIOvZ2Ypj9b

On Sa, 2005-02-19 at 13:20 +1300, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
> Greets,
>=20
>   I wonder if all the different numbers are being caused by folks having=20
> different settings for their CPU speed settings i.e. throttling levels et=
c.?

A bit late, but...

you should do these tests in single user mode, anyway, to get
representative values. In single user mode they will always be a bit
faster than on a normally running system, where there can vary a lot.

And i think in single user mode no CPU speed scaling settings should
take effect.

Andr=E9.

--=-G4AGzWF4gYIOvZ2Ypj9b

--=-G4AGzWF4gYIOvZ2Ypj9b--