[ltp] KDE Spell Checker

SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:02:59 -0500

Hi All

Interesting thing just happed.
I misspelled a word. Which for anybody who reads my post or observer my typing
would generate a "So What?' or a bug Yawn. But! This time I accidentally hit
add in the old spell checker to a misspelled word. So now I have a misspelled
word in the spell checker, Xandos instead of Xandros.
Well bad, I goofed.
Then I went to try to remove my goof.
Which raises the question "Is there any way to remove incorrect words added to
the Spell Checker by mistake except by editing a configuration file with a
text editor?" If so I could not find it.

This is Mandrake 9.1, KDE 3.1.0 with spell checker Aspell Default.

Thanks
Frank