[ltp] Xandros

SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:35:35 -0500

On Sunday 02 January 2005 09:14 am, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-01-02 at 13:49, SOTL wrote:
> > 1. What is the difference between Xandos, SuSE, and Mandrake as far a
> > package content? Does Xandros have the same basic packages?
>
> Don't you like Debian?

Last time I tried Debian it was impossible to configure for a non geek.
Still have the disk somewhere. Still would not have a clue in how to conf=
igure=20
it as the first thing one did need to know is what the specifications are=
 of=20
the equipment. Now there is an interesting point. How does one obtain the=
=20
specifications to the internal parts of a Thinkpad. No, simply to difficu=
lt.=20
Mandrake is much easer to configure.=20

Frank