[ltp] Sleep mode and Wireless -- best kernel for T41p?

Bob Alexander linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 15:57:07 +0100

Pierre bonjour et bonne annee.

Could you be so kind to share your 2.6.9 .config ?

I am in the middle of nowhere with my T40 and 2.6.9 suspending to RAM
very well but if the suspend lasts for more than around 30 minutes-1
hour the resume fails and I have to force a power off :( :( :(

Going crazy on this since the 2.6.10 with ACPI are ok with the suspend
but do not turn off devices properly resulting in too high battery drain
and the unit getting very warm when in the bag.

Salut,
Bob