[ltp] Re: n00b question, what are your opinions?

Emmanuel SCHRODER linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 05 Jan 2005 01:20:16 +0100

Hi

If you're looking for a easy to use and to set up Debian distro you
should go with Ubuntu. I've been using Ubuntu on my T42 for a few months
now  and I'm very impressed. It's based on debian but the installation
is very easy.

Ethernet / Wireless works out of the box. Both drivers are build in.
Video and sound, no prob
CV/DVD burning no prob neither

Check out http://www.ubuntu.com

Emmanuel