[ltp] n00b question, what are your opinions?

ash linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:55:01 +1100

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 15:52 -0800, Mike Cohen wrote:

> I'd like to try debian, but I mainly want a fairly easy install. By easy
> I mean one where I have to edit the fewest amount of configs etc... I
> have installed debian a few times, but all on older supported hardware.

I'll echo the ubuntu suggestion. Debian for n00bs. But still just as
powerful/functional. I've been using it for 6 or so months now, with
minimal issues (mostly relating to the modem + 2.6 kernel, which I'll
get around to posting about very soon!)

--
ash <ash@kgbspy.org>