[ltp] WiFi for T22?

Dale Amon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:01:39 +0000

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 06:35:23AM -0800, Lyndon Tiu wrote:
> On January 5, 2005 03:49 am, Dale Amon wrote:
> > With all the talk about WiFi cards... what would
> > people suggest as the easiest one to get working
> > on a T22. Debian with a handrolled 2.4.10. I'm going
> > to be on the road and if I can get time off the
> > job site in SF I might try to find a Fry's. (Anyone
> > know if there is a Fry's in the San Fran city centre?)
>=20
> WiFi support is more complete with 2.6 kernels so if possible, upgrade to=
 a=20
> 2.6. With 2.6, you can use 54Mbps WiFi cards.
> Lyndon Tiu

Ooops. A mistype there. I'm running 2.6.10 so I'm
on the newest kernel.

--=20
   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw--