[ltp] Re: Re: help in troubleshooting ACPI drain with 2.6.10 please

Eben King linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:33:56 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Bob Alexander wrote:

> >>I think that means that some module fucked up the reference counting, and
> >>its time for a reboot :-)
> >
> > It might also be rased by some userspace process that uses the according
> > device.
> >
> And is there some "lsof" like command ot know what processes are using
> the modules ?

I tried that when I had the same issue, and it showed no open files.

--
I firmly believed we should not march into Baghdad ...To occupy Iraq would
instantly shatter our coalition, turning the whole Arab world against us and