[ltp] T41: garbled screen

Eben King linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:10:23 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Satish Balay wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Eben King wrote:
>
> > > Sounds like hardware to me. especially if is persists across power cycles.
> >
> > And occurs in the BIOS after a cold boot.  However, if you send it back to
> > IBM for service, back up everything important first.
>
> Or - remove the hdd - before sending in the machine..

Does that void the warranty, since you have to do surgery to remove the hard
drive (at least I think you do)?

GEMINI:  Your birthday party will be ruined once again by your explosive
flatulence. Your love life will run into trouble when your fiancee hurls a
javelin through your chest.  -- Weird Al, _Your Horoscope for Today_