[ltp] Re: help in troubleshooting ACPI drain with 2.6.10 please

Bob Alexander linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:59:22 +0100

André Wyrwa wrote:
> While we are at high pitch noises...i experienced that my T41p produces
> a high pitch noise (not loud, but recognisable during a quiet night)
> when shut down and being connected to AC while the battery is fully
> charged. Maybe related?

Andre',
given that my hearing is almost supernatural, ala X-Men :), I can tell
you that if you bring the fan exahust grid to your ear with the system
suspended and detached from AC you will be able to hear a very faint but
real high pitched noise.

Bob

PS No I usually do not hear voices coming out of flowers :) No need to
call in an exorcist.