[ltp] Re: Re: Re: help in troubleshooting ACPI drain with 2.6.10 please

kurt ak linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:13:21 +0100

Yeah, I compiled and installed 2.6.10 kernel with patch rc-3 a couple of
weeks ago, and I had the same battery drain / no "real" sleep problem
(i.e. the only thing that turns off is the screen), However, I don't yet
consider myself a kernel expert and I didn't do any tweaking to try to
fix it.

my model number is T40 2373-82U.

regards,
kurt

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 10:49:59AM +0100, Nils Trebing wrote:

 >> Hi,
 >>
 >> my R40 2722-5MG is also affected.
 >>
 >> Regards,
 >> Nils

Mine, 2378-deu is affected. Is video card related? Mine is a M10 (radeon
9000).

graziano