[ltp] Re: Re: Re: help in troubleshooting ACPI drain with 2.6.10 please

Dexter Ang linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:33:55 +0800

I noticed this listing is mostly of T4x series laptops. I'm hoping
this bug is fixed on my laptop as well. I have a

T30 2366-81A

>From 100% battery, suspend-to-RAM using APM lasts about 3 days. Using
ACPI, with LCD turned off using radeontool, it uses up about 5% every
hour. BIOS is updated to latest.

dex