[ltp] WiFi on T42 (ifup eth1 no go, txpower is off)

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:27:46 -0500

Well, with the exception of the txpower, the iwconfig status looks good,
so this may be a simple IP issue.
"Determining IP information for eth1... failed" usually means you
couldn't find a DHCP server.
Did you try to set an IP address manually and see if you can ping your
gateway?